Keeping Streaming Alive

Talk about whatever.
thanos

Keeping Streaming Alive

Post by thanos »

Okay, I don't want to break any rules here, but I just wanted to let you know that I have started a new project located at www.pay2stream.com that will hopefully allow some of you to alleviate your stress from streaming server costs. It's already active, but the site isn't finished yet. I'm not advertising it here, I'm just trying to get a feel of how many people think it's a good idea. You can already apply for the service, by the way, at the site.
Pay2Stream.com - Revenue Through Streaming Media
http://www.pay2stream.com
[email protected]
DJgawd

Post by DJgawd »

heh, doesnt matter if your posting this as an ad or not.. your advertising it in your sig lol

Befor trying anything with this Id have to look into all the little details, but looks alright
streamfinder

Re: Keeping Streaming Alive

Post by streamfinder »

thanos wrote:Okay, I don't want to break any rules here, but I just wanted to let you know that I have started a new project located at www.pay2stream.com that will hopefully allow some of you to alleviate your stress from streaming server costs. It's already active, but the site isn't finished yet. I'm not advertising it here, I'm just trying to get a feel of how many people think it's a good idea. You can already apply for the service, by the way, at the site.
Couldn't pull up your site.

Why get paid?
GTU license = Gift to the Universe
---------------------------------------------
ImageStreamfinder, the FREE place to list your streaming audio.
themixturemedia

Your site

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey I could not pull up your site also.....
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.