Someone need Free Shoutcast ?

Talk about whatever.
AndreDF

Someone need Free Shoutcast ?

Post by AndreDF »

Hi, i am readying on the foruns a lot of people looking for free shoutcast servers. Who needs it, send me a e-mail to [email protected] I am offering free shoutcast servers up to 100 simultaneos listenners.

Best Regards,

André marcelo
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

why are you giving away free shoutcast servers? You realize that a 100 listener server can consume 20Mbits right?
- Jay
AndreDF

Post by AndreDF »

Jay wrote:why are you giving away free shoutcast servers? You realize that a 100 listener server can consume 20Mbits right?
Dear jay,

I am not giving, I am offering... Each server will start with a entry advertisement of my business.

And 100 a listenners server consume 3.2 Mb and not 20... becouse i am offering a 32 kbps server.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Well I think you should tell what the limitations are before making this offer. You never said anything about a 32kbps limitation nor did you say you would spam your business on the channel.
- Jay
AndreDF

Post by AndreDF »

Jay wrote:Well I think you should tell what the limitations are before making this offer. You never said anything about a 32kbps limitation nor did you say you would spam your business on the channel.
Dear jay,

I really dont know why this hostility with me... If you are admin of this forum and you didnt like, you should block or delete this post. I am just making a offer becouse i am sawing a lot of people looking for shoutcast server. this is a very expansive service, and in my case, more yet, becouse my servers are in The Planet, a very good but expansive IDC.

but if you are not contented with this post, please delete of ask for a admin delete.
Jay

Post by Jay »

I am in the admin and I look at all posts offering free bandwidth with skepticism. If this is viewed as hostile then I am sorry but I am going to remain skeptical.

You came here spamming and now you want me to delete your post? Which do you want? Free advertising or Censorship. Honestly it makes no difference to me either way.
- Jay
AndreDF

Post by AndreDF »

Jay wrote:I am in the admin and I look at all posts offering free bandwidth with skepticism. If this is viewed as hostile then I am sorry but I am going to remain skeptical.

You came here spamming and now you want me to delete your post? Which do you want? Free advertising or Censorship. Honestly it makes no difference to me either way.

I decided wait some days for answer you.

LooK: http://radio.nocbr.com:7210

It´s a relay for http://www.crystalone.net . Only the first advertisement is the my, the others 2 are of radio. The server is 5 days up, 73 Listeners of peak, and the owner or radio is very satisfect with the service.

I am saying it becouse i am not here for offering free bandwidth with skepticism as you said. I have a serius business, my servers are on theplanet, one of the betters datatencenters of EUA, and i am here to offer for your users a free service with hight quality, free service that a lot of people are looking for, u may know as the streaming service is expansive.

As i said before, sorry if u understand it as spam, this wasnt my intentions.

Regards,

André