REALLY NOT HAPPT WITH THEMIXTUREMEDIA GUY

Talk about whatever.
eloaded

REALLY NOT HAPPT WITH THEMIXTUREMEDIA GUY

Post by eloaded »

REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH HIS UNPROVEN STATEMENTS AND IF SO WHY DONT YOU CONTACT ME FIRST> THE JAVA SCRIPT IS JUST FOR THE PLAYER YOU IDIOT
I am absolutely fuming at the comments I am making an official complaint about you to the web master of this site and asking that you somehow be severally reprimanded. You sound like an absolute little twot. I can’t even think why someone without actual evidence or without contacting an administrator of a website who openly displays his email address and not only that has certain ports open in his firewall would write such a thing. Are you jealous of my play list. I must say you have nothing to be proud of. I have seen the songs you play and I tell you its embarrassing. Phil Collins? Celine Dion? Your taste for music is the same as your assumptions about spyware. I am a senior computer analyst. I currently work in the telecommunications field. So please say you utter crap for someone else. In the next coming weeks my website will be upgraded. Once that is done I will see it that the word is spread on the internet of what type of low life you sound out to be.
Really Not happy

:evil:
Eloaded
Eloaded Radio The Alternative Mix
www.eloadedradio.com
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

please keep your arguements or complaints about each other in the original thread or go to private communications.
- Jay