Project RTB

Talk about whatever.
EIR

Post by EIR »

Wow this has truly made my week!! Welcome back.

:o
Shyte

Post by Shyte »

Well, I just thought I'd pop by shoutclub.com and this came up... You've helped me numerous times over the past year... Glad to see you guys back...

Shyte..
macfive

Post by macfive »

Glad to see that you are back!! Change is always a good thing and it is great that you are re-eventing yourselves!

I believe the second coming of the internet is just around the corner so get excited!

:D

By the way, do you have this skin for ikonboard 3.0?
Paul MacArthur
Highlander Radio
www.CelticRadio.net
TorturedSouls

Welcome Back

Post by TorturedSouls »

Glad to see you folks back its great.... Just so you know for those who use an internet chat server in conjuction with your radio station we are in the process of creating both an mirc bot and an egg drop to display relative information to your channel like DJ, song, and also song requests... High listener count etc.... we now have them able to read multiple servers on multiple ports {since we run 5 servers all on differernt ports}.... email me if your interested.... :lol:
TorturedSouls
eXtreme Desires Radio
http://peace.str3am.com:6190/listen.pls
Ragnar Bocephus

Post by Ragnar Bocephus »

Just thought I would stop buy and see what was happening and was suprised to find a site up and running. Glad you are back Jay!
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

Thanks for the comments guys I am glad that people are still interested. BTW if you guys have any comments about what you hated at shoutclub now is the best time to talk about them. Any cool features you would like to see added to the todo list. And just to give you an idea of where we are going.

We are providing a set a tools that will simply making those at shoutclub seem like childs play. I will also be setting up a private community for any problems related to the tools or for helping other users of our services get the most out of their website for streaming. I need beta testers of course so if you are interested in beta testing then contact me at [email protected] Space is limited so hurry if you're interested.

once again your support is appreciated, especially now.
Guy Smiley

Post by Guy Smiley »

I shed a :cry: of joy today!! Welcome back guys!!

Guy Smiley
herranz

I'm really happy that you are back

Post by herranz »

Glad to see you back at the web with a new project. Good luck and success and count me as one of your fans :)
stoicite

Post by stoicite »

i'm still in shock...

can't talk now.. feel alone.. cold..

am i paranoid?
bfr radio

Glad you are back.....

Post by bfr radio »

:) Glad you folks are back,looking forward to "new" things that are down the road..
Terrance P. Winkler
Owner
Buffalo Free Radio
"Variety ALL the Time!!"
www.buffalofreeradio.com