Directory Referral overhaul

Talk about whatever.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Directory Referral overhaul

Post by Jay »

An overhaul needs to happen to the directory of referrers here. The biggest reason being that you guys need to be able to better manage your listing and your click throughs need to be better tracked. The problem is that I have no way to account for who is who. So what we will be instituting will be an import system that will require you to place a special file on your website to manage the import. Once your listing has been imported you can delete this special file. So this is just a notice to prepare you for this change. I would also like to see comments on what ways this can be better.
- Jay
pirata

Re: Directory Referral overhaul

Post by pirata »

Sounds great!

Go for it!

Captain Nilsson
Captain Nilsson
http://pirata.biz/
Radio Pirata Managua Nicaragua
blacklabelled

Post by blacklabelled »

definitely a creative idea. Google does that for their search engine directory. Does this site automatically list and record referrals without prior registration?
ChoiZ

Post by ChoiZ »

Our stations are listed on radiotoolbox but the link from our website to radiotoolbox seems doesn't work.

I think to fix the referrers you need to get the specific url in stream like "exemplestation.com/channel" or "station.com".

When you've got the url "exemplestation.com/channel" you increase the counter for the station "examplestation - channel" only one time by day by ip address no?

Regards,
GhettoRadio

Post by GhettoRadio »

One request if possible is the option to be able to update the name of the Station in the Directory. We changed names and would be nice to continue using the same listing. :)