Mp3 Toolbox 1.0 beta 5 is now available

Ask Questions or make comments about Mp3 Toolbox
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Mp3 Toolbox 1.0 beta 5 is now available

Post by Jay »

Mp3 Toolbox 1.0 beta 5 is now available for your viewing pleasure.

This update features a few much needed features as well as fixing the usual bugs that come with programs.

New Features include:
- HTTP authorization support, now you can completely privatize the server to a few lucky people, great for sharing with friends or making your collection available to yourself when you're at a remote location. Needs a HTTP authorization capable player like Winamp.

- ID3 v1 and v1.1 tag reading. Also see ID3 Title Format in the mp3toolbox_conf.php file.

- Better debug log, now tells you if something is not configured right in PHP

Fixes:
- Fixed Pretty titles feature, now Mp3 names which have parenthesis to define mix type or other information get captalized as well.

- Added output_buffering code to disable output_buffering on PHP systems which have it on.

- Resource not found on Download or Stream resources which aren't there anymore (it's like webserver in a webserver, weird ;)

- I am sure there are more just can't think of them now so I will end with the "and many many more...." line :)

Download from http://www.radiotoolbox.com/downloads/
Last edited by Jay on Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Jay

Arsey

beta 5

Post by Arsey »

Hi Jay,

Got a problem here... I'm new to all of this especially PHP I've uploaded all the files on my webserver.I then tempted manually to configure the mp3 config file but keeps putting directory converted music not created...... how do you create the playlist and do you have to upload all the files of the song to the webserver... help me please.....

Many thanks...
France FM
click here to view current track playing

Click here to listen to France FM

Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

The Mp3's must reside on the same file system as Mp3 Toolbox. So you will have to upload the mp3's from your machine to the webserver machine, then in the mp3toolbox_conf.php file edit the $source_dir to point to the location of you mp3's on the webserver's file system. The list is automatically generated from the contents of the directory.
- Jay

Arsey

Post by Arsey »

:oops:

Ok hi again Jay,

I've done exactly what you told me to do the only thing is how do you open the source it still says directory converted music not created or found can't remember
is this right?
$source_dir[0] = "c:/documents and settings/nous/mes documents/converted music/";
$category[0] = "converted music";

And I've uploaded just my playlist will it work or must I download mp3's one by one many thanks again Jay...

Arsey
France FM
click here to view current track playing

Click here to listen to France FM