Ogg and Admin question

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.

What DSP do you use???

Shoutcast DSP
No votes
Oddcast DSP
33%
SAM 2 or 3
No votes
Jetcast DSP
No votes
Other DSP
67%

Total votes: 3

themixturemedia

Ogg and Admin question

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey there one why when I click on this link http://themixturemedia.no-ip.com:8000/live.ogg it sends me to the stream info page. I want it to open in the person media player. Also I have 20 people set to listen 10 on mp3 and 10 on ogg and I have RTB saying that to. But the admin page says Overall Listeners: of 40 ( unique) why does it say there is "of 40"???
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

if you set your UserMax to 40 then that is why you see that number.

Also if you left it blank and setup 4 mounts with 10 listener maxes you will see that number. It is based on the overall listener count of the server, not the single mount point you are sourcing.

The reason why I don't have it open in a player is because that is theretically incorrect. I will be putting in a listen link on that status page though to make it easier to get to your streams.
- Jay