Whats Playing

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.
themixturemedia

Whats Playing

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey there Jay I am not shure were to ask this so you can move this if you like. I notice everytime you leave a message on the bottom it tells what is playing for you. I would like to do that for here and shoutcast but I have no idea how to do it. I would do a seaarch on shoutcast but I have no idea what to search for. Could u either give a link to information on how to do it or could u give a detaled info about it please.
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

well seeing as I started using SAM Broadcaster I switched to using it as an interface for the generation of the image. All it is, is a PHP script that builds out the image run by cron every minute due to the fact that I give it out to fans to put on their forum sigs and websites.

My code for the Radio Toolbox style sig image is still available, check to FAQ on how to get it.
- Jay