Unable to access user table and settings in admin panel

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.
eloaded

Unable to access user table and settings in admin panel

Post by eloaded »

When I browse to my Steamcast page and click on admin I am presented with a username and password box. Here I authenticate and move into the next area. In this area if I try and click on user table or settings or some of the other menus I am once again presented with a username and password box. Here I put the same credentials as previously but I can not authenticate the login in box just keeps re appearing. I have checked my conf file and I am definately using correct credentials. Is there a size limit?
themixturemedia

User Configuration

Post by themixturemedia »

Are you looking under User Configuration and the information is case sensitive. You need to put it as you would put it in the conf file.
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

make sure that your admin username and password are different from the username and passwords of your mount points.
- Jay
eloaded

Post by eloaded »

Jay I am a little confused.
There really only seems to be one area for username and password in the conf file its under user configuration. And the user seems to be admin. Where else I can see something for a user called Encoder is that what you mean?
themixturemedia

Make shure you use the same information here

; AdminUser & Admin Pass: This is the credentials that allow full control of the server remotely
; so be very careful in determining what to put here. Essentially with these settings
; a user would be able to connect to the server using a CNTRL application and use
; the server as if they are sitting in front of it. Please make sure that admin passwords are
; different from mount passwords in SHOUTcast compatibility mode. Encoders passwords take precedence
; in the event they are, this is for compatibility and security reasons.
AdminUser=Put A User Name Here

AdminPass=Put A Password Here

And make shure your Sourcepass is different from your AdminPass

; SourcePass: This is the last Source Mount's password, this is required
; for all connecting encoders. Mounts without passwords are invalid.
SourcePass=Change me to a password that is not the same as the AdminUser

Does this help at all????
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
eloaded

Post by eloaded »

Good Work Dj Clash all good

I just had another look at your play list and you do span a great amount of genres and songs....from phil collins to Henry Rollins.....wow

Love the way you setup the website do you have to know much about php to do what youve done.

Doing any podcasting?
Eloaded
Eloaded Radio
http://eloaded.dyndns.org/index.html
themixturemedia

?????

How are you looking at my playlist???
eloaded

Post by eloaded »

on your home page you have To Find Out What Is Playing Now: Click Here
Eloaded
Eloaded Radio The Alternative Mix
www.eloadedradio.com