Admin control panel problem

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.
funky avocado

Admin control panel problem

Post by funky avocado »

Hi-

First, thanks so much. This is a huge stepup from shoutcast. I appreciate it a lot.

Here is my problem.. When I am viewing on the http admin panel if I have over 9 users I can't see the rest of the users or the steamcast status panel below. It looks like the HTML gets scrambled. Any ideas?

Thanks again-Kevin
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

this is a bug, it should be fixed in the next version.
- Jay
funky avocado

Post by funky avocado »

Jay wrote:this is a bug, it should be fixed in the next version.
Thanks Jay for the prompt reply.

Couple more questions.

Is there a projected time for the new version release?

Also, I noticed the html stream back to the panel cuts off on the user list as well. I can only add around 30 users and thats it. So for now, I assume I can add the rest manually in the steamauth.txt file. When I add the updated file to the server, are the changes automatic in real time or do I need to restart steamcast?

Thanks again.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

your auth file is checked on each new users visit, this was done by design so you could automate user authentication through other means outside of steamcast's panel.

Due to the fact that all of my radio toolbox projects are side projects they take a backseat to paying jobs and projects. Therefore I cannot guarantee any timeframe nor do I try to keep to one. It is impossible.
- Jay
funky avocado

Post by funky avocado »

Thanks! I'll keep checking back.