I'll donate for STEAMCAST.

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.
albanian

I'll donate for STEAMCAST.

Post by albanian »

* Admin & DSP password setting
* Forced Disconnect Timer
* Anti Stream Ripping
* Listener Authentication
* Access to WC3 logs
* Private or Public selectable
* Server Relay selectable
* Reserve Ip Mode
* Dns Lookups
* Start / Stop
* Relay Controls
* Kick/Ban Facillity
* Title Control
* URL Control
* Logging Availability
* Graphical Statistics
(Daily - Weekly - Monthly - Yearly)
* Intro & Back up File Upload with automatic bitrate conversion
* MP3, MP3pro, NSV, NSA(AAC), aacPlus, oggVorbis, ram, asx
* Beter interface (same as: http://www.24server.com/streaming/demo/stpanel/)
Lane

Post by Lane »

I was thinking I might write a control panel to autocreate the config file. I was mainly thinking of doing that to eliminate typo issues and such so I can quickly experiment with setting changes.

Some of the other stuff you want is already there. Like kick/ban. Have you been through the existing admin interface?
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

yea, I am not sure what you are trying to ask for, steamcast already handles most of all that. The only outstanding feature request is the intro file backup file capabilities.

As far as the admin interface, the next build already has a few options that allow you to edit a few of the settings in realtime without downing a source or server.

I will probably be releasing something soon as the server is a little more stable then the existing, although I don't think I am going to get all of the things I wanted to done before the next release. Time has just not been on steamcast's side this summer.
- Jay