Help required - How to setup webpage with playlist and stats

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.
eloadedradio

Help required - How to setup webpage with playlist and stats

Post by eloadedradio »

I hope someone can assist -
I have the following setup
I have my website hosted www.eloadedradio.com and this links the actual streaming link to steamcast/ shoutcast running on my server at home.
What I would like to do is somehow only have people go to my hosted site and there they will be able to see the playlist and the stats and anything else that easy or available or can easily be created to display.- Now I can create host records or use dynamic dns to refrence my shoutcast server eg. http://eloaded.dyndns.org:8000 etc......
THIS IS WHERE I NEED HELP
What can I do - I dont have alot of knowledge with scripting or programming etc.... and dont know what is possible to achieve. Where my website is hosted it uses templates so I cant use any php or mysql there. I can use java players and refrence maybe the xml file or something from the hosted website to the shoucast server.

I need so suggestions and explantions on what can be done what is achievable etc..... what will I need programs software ...... how can I utilise the XML in this scenario?

Any help is very much appreciated as I dont know which way to go.

Thank you
www.eloadedradio.com
The Alternative
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

You can use Radio Toolbox.
- Jay