Any scripts to show current track/last play tracks?

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.
sound selecta

Re: Any scripts to show current track/last play tracks?

Post by sound selecta »

Ok cool. I'll PM you the admin login info, can you try it on your side with my server. I only have one webhost and too late in the night to bother ordering a test host today.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

Yea no problem, set me up as an admin or mount manager and PM the details and I will try it here.
- Jay
sound selecta

Post by sound selecta »

Hmm the host says the server can be seen from the shared host and no fw blocking of the IP. Odd I guess I'll try out a cheap host and test out.
Max

Post by Max »

Some hosts block certain outbound ports. Especially if they use something like ConfigServer Security & Firewall. So it'd only be able to connect if your Steamcast was on a standard port like port 80.
sound selecta

Post by sound selecta »

Max wrote:Some hosts block certain outbound ports. Especially if they use something like ConfigServer Security & Firewall. So it'd only be able to connect if your Steamcast was on a standard port like port 80.
I've had that script running before on this host. I've used them for 7+ years. Atm its easier to just get a cheap shared host account to test than to trouble shoot lol unless something is right in my face and I can't see my spelling mistake in the settings.
sound selecta

Post by sound selecta »

Look like my current host is going something weird as my test host is working fine http://www.grungyaudio.com/stest2.php
sound selecta

Post by sound selecta »

sound selecta wrote:Look like my current host is going something weird as my test host is working fine http://www.grungyaudio.com/stest2.php
Ok so its was the host blocking ports fixed now.