Whats playing does not work

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.
themixturemedia

Whats playing does not work

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey there I found out trying to use RTB again that steamcast is not showing the whats playing http://themixturemedia.no-ip.com:8000 it will work in Icecast (I use Icecast for Ogg streaming). I even download the rebuild of the new version of steamcast. I think there is a bug some were.
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

yes redownload steamcast, I replaced it last night, there was minor issue with some Icecast2 specific tools not relaying now playing information.

If you already have gotten that version then please let me know which tool you are using to source the server.
- Jay
themixturemedia

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey there Jay before I posted to you I did download the new build I read the other post. I am using Oddcast 3 Buld April 7 2005.
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.