Will something like SCDC live again?

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
herranz

Will something like SCDC live again?

Post by herranz »

Hi, Jay:

Are you going to resucitate SCDC or are you going to surprise us with even a better tool than that to have a listener count log? I miss that log, 'cause it helped me a lot with explaining to my director which shows to support and which to drop.
Progged

SCDC

Post by Progged »

Agreed, that program would have been worth subscription fees to shoutclub alone. You could see what songs were causing drops, and whittle out the garbage. Not to mention tracking all of your relays. Now if it would output information to a html file that could be included via SSI or PHP, that would be even more intense :!: 8O
Chan Weinmeister
Progged Radio
http://www.progradio.net/progged
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

yes we will be releasing a tool very similar to SCDC, basically it will be a tool with the side functions of SCDC plus some other things I have had rolling around in my head.

It will not be free for the full version, we are looking at doing a teired service.

-j
herranz

Post by herranz »

Don't worry, Jay, we are not expecting free rides. SCDC was a very useful sales tool, at least for me, because it helped me show the potential sponsors the best hours for their commercial spots. If we profit from it, I don't see why can't u do the same :wink:
GoonSquad

Cool Tools

Post by GoonSquad »

I would appreciate tools that would run in a UNIX/Linux environment as well!