Question

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
themixturemedia

Question

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey there Jay two things first RTB is tring to open up the FTP Service: Unable to open template do you know why it is doing that?? I do it through the script not FTP. Also is there a way in a new version of RTB if you are coming out with one to have it stream out with the song titles maybe stream out a picture of the cd that goes with the song. Just a thought I think it would be a really cool addon.
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

empty all FTP fields and it shouldn't try to make an ftp connection.

As for images. you could do all this via scripting and a small database to house your images. I really see no reason why Radio Toolbox would have to be aware of any of the images.
- Jay
themixturemedia

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey there ok I empty the feilds and it works but I was thinking since SAM will put the album art with the song titles why not RTB. I think it would be really cool but only have the current song with the album art :-).
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.