To show my shows to the listeners

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
herranz

To show my shows to the listeners

Post by herranz »

My stream is not one that I program; it is a simultaneous rebroadcast of the shows my actual local AM station broadcasts. My question is: Is there a way to make a list to show my listeners the show that is on air at that moment, withouth having to do it manually? For example: from 6 to 9 I want my listeners to receive the info that the show is "Lamont dice" and then from 9 to 10 switch the title to "El Castillo de la Falsedad" and so on.

Right now I just have a standard ID all day long and it looks very impersonal and cold. Thanks for the help, as always
herranz

Post by herranz »

I found a plug in at Oddsock.org that maybe can do what I need. It is called ExtraInfo. I tried to install it but I can't even find the plug in at my Plugin list, so I don't know if it works. Maybe someone has already used it and can tell me if it can be used to send the titles I need?
Progged

Extra Info

Post by Progged »

I was wondering how that was working as well. Is anybody using it concurrently with SAM?
Chan Weinmeister
Progged Radio
http://www.progradio.net/progged