1b

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
Progged

1b

Post by Progged »

First of all, the program is working flawlessly, and you were VERY smart putting that copyright notice in your program output! I have a couple of other feature requests. Can you make <!--Peak Hour Listeners--> <!--Peak Day Listeners--> tags or something similar. I'd like to have multiple outputs as well, but with very simple info (IE album.txt with just the album name) but that would defeat your copyright notice. I think I can do that in sam anyway. (I NEED TO LEARN PHP NOW!!!) But anyway, thanks, and keep up the good work.
Chan Weinmeister
Progged Radio
http://www.progradio.net/progged
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: 1b

Post by Jay »

Progged wrote:First of all, the program is working flawlessly, and you were VERY smart putting that copyright notice in your program output!
heh, yea, I am being a bit of a bastard when it comes to that stuff this time around :) PRO versions will not have to have the copyright in their outputs. Incidentally Live365 stream support is off and on now they are on dynamic ips, this is fixed in 1c the last of the beta 1's
Progged wrote: I have a couple of other feature requests. Can you make <!--Peak Hour Listeners--> <!--Peak Day Listeners--> tags or something similar.
Sure that is definately doable, along with some of what harranz wanted as for tags. They will only be availabe in FTP of course. These new tags can work along side the graphing stuff I am putting in to beta 2
Progged wrote: I'd like to have multiple outputs as well, but with very simple info (IE album.txt with just the album name) but that would defeat your copyright notice. I think I can do that in sam anyway. (I NEED TO LEARN PHP NOW!!!) But anyway, thanks, and keep up the good work.
Multiple FTP's will severly slow down the application because it has to wait for authorization and all that nonsense. You are definately falling into the realm of php at this point, however I will see what I can do and if I can fit another FTP session in their I'll experiment with it to see how much it bogs the loading. I guess I could put FTP into another thread all together so that if it gets hung the logging can still continue. We'll see.... thinking aloud.
- Jay
Progged

Post by Progged »

I really didn't mean a separate session, but more along the lines of multiple files to the same server. The new "current stats" rock, but could you add current listeners to that output? I usually just minimize the main proggy, but keep the stats open on windows....
Chan Weinmeister
Progged Radio
http://www.progradio.net/progged