Radio ToolBox Beta 1c

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Radio ToolBox Beta 1c

Post by Jay »

Radio ToolBox Beta 1c is available

Fixes Live365 dynamic IP changes
Fixed a few bugs with mount points and some in the UI
Added Authorization mechanism for servers that demand authorization to view stats. (i.e. Live365's new dynamic IP interface)

Download at http://www.radiotoolbox.com/radiotoolbo ... eta_1c.exe
- Jay
Progged

Post by Progged »

Jay,

Is there any way that you can put a log parser that runs on entrance of the program? I've had a couple of crashes, and it would be nice if RTB would go back and gather up all the old information from the log when the program starts.

Also, can there be something in the config that can be set for live365 streams? If I have a type of stream outage, RTB asks for the live365 station information again.

Program continues to get better! Keep up the good work!
Chan Weinmeister
Progged Radio
http://www.progradio.net/progged
Jay

Post by Jay »

Progged wrote:Is there any way that you can put a log parser that runs on entrance of the program? I've had a couple of crashes, and it would be nice if RTB would go back and gather up all the old information from the log when the program starts.
hmmm what caused RTB to crash, I would be more apt to fixing that.

To have RTB gather logs at entrance would be an extremely slow process, especially after a week of logs. What I could do is Store its current stats in a file and if it crashes it can use those stats as a starting point. If the program exits normally the stats will be discarded then.
Progged wrote:Also, can there be something in the config that can be set for live365 streams? If I have a type of stream outage, RTB asks for the live365 station information again.
I just found a bug where it would ask you to re-authenticate the stream if it could not resolve the name of the server. Try redownloading and see if it does this anymore, if it does please describe the outage causing it.

Thanks
- Jay
Progged

Post by Progged »

Reason for crash? I don't run RTB on the same box as SAM/Winamp... It wasn't RTB that crashed but some other program that caused the lockup.

It would be nice for any type of system recovery...

I'll download the fix for the live365 issue, but the reason for THAT problem: Either my Cable service, or Hosting provider crapping out for a period of time.

Thanks!
Chan Weinmeister
Progged Radio
http://www.progradio.net/progged
Jay

Post by Jay »

Ok I will add a session recovery capability to the program. As for the Live365 problem the Host provider going out on you would cause the error resolving host so the fix should fix it, let me know if it still doesn't.
- Jay