Help: How to stream to two different radio stations

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
tekkenaddict

Help: How to stream to two different radio stations

Post by tekkenaddict »

Dear All,

I have serious trouble to stream to two radio stations from 1 source. I am not exactly techie, so some of my terms probably are used exactly correct, so please excuse me for it.

Scenario:

I am running one radio station. I use winamp 5.2 + DSP to stream my content to this pay shoutcast hosting. Now I want to expand, how can I stream the same content (sychronized at the same time) to the 2nd radio station. Both radio stations are different companies.

Failed Case:
I have windows xp and winamp + dsp. I have setup 2nd encoder at the correct bittrate. Under output tab, i have setup the 2nd output with proper server information. Everything connects and runs; except the LAGGGGG. There is this ugly lag, every 4~8 seconds there is a lag. The quality is not bearable.

My machine and environment:
Int 2.8 Ghz HT + 1 GB of PC3200 RAM
Upload speed at 60 KByte/sec max; i don't usually upload.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I doing something wrong here? Is there a PROPER/BETTER ways to stream 2 radio stations at once with sychronized content?

How can i setup under Linux?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
themixturemedia

Post by themixturemedia »

This should be in Steamcas forum not shure how to help you hope Jay can help you with this question.
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.