RTB Question

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
themixturemedia

RTB Question

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey there Jay question I finally got RTB to find my radio stream but it will not update the catcher.php file at all and I have the script url pointed at the right place do you have any ideas why I am having a problem??
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

Do you have any errors listed for Script Service under the Current Status Window?
- Jay
themixturemedia

Hey there is no errors I can find here is the playing web site and it does not want to update at all http://themixturemedia.no-ip.com/playing.php not sure were to go from here with this problem.
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
themixturemedia

:-(

Hey there so RTB is coming up with all the information that is playing right now it is just not creating the catcher.php and I have no idea. I went through everything I could think of and RTB still does not want to creat catcher.php. :evil:
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

it shouldn't create anything, if it is missing files from teh package then you need to reinstall those php files.
- Jay