Radio Toolbox Pre-Beta 2

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Radio Toolbox Pre-Beta 2

Post by Jay »

It is recommended that users who are using Radio Toolbox beta 1d upgrade to Radio Toolbox Pre-Beta 2. This version will update the time out date to Aug 28th. You should upgrade before Jun 28th.

New enhancements in this version
- Update Options Interface for easier readability
- New Properties Window for Servers, goodies to come in Beta 2

This version has been released to ensure that you have a working version of Radio Toolbox after Jun28th at 12:00 Noon. Stay tuned for Beta 2 which will be out sometime this month.
- Jay
kaptnk

Live365 accounts not updating number of users correctly...

Post by kaptnk »

Hi Jay!!

After upgrading from V1d to Beta 2, I am having problems with the data from my two Live365 streams. My config has not changed since last time (see the Wi-Fi subject). What is happening is that the number of users for stream 128014 are appearing on stream 246606, and visa versa.

I have had simular problems with early versions. My two user accounts at Live365 differ only in name by one character (kaptnk & kaptnk1), they share the same password. One stream is 56kbps the other 25kbps. The problem is that both show up as 56kbps. Another problem is that I can enter either user name for either account and I both log on successfully and show the number of users correctly for each account.

Thanks for the utiltilty, let me know if you need more data...

Kaptn' K
www.cleverway.n3.net
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

well when it comes to live365, the stats it gathers is based entirely on the username and password you enter in, so you can put someone elses stream in there and then your username and password and get your stats only. But when that stream goes off the air then it will stop gathering stats for that server. I'll have a look at my code, unfortunately while i see no way for something like this to happen I only have one Live365 server to test on. So hopefully I find the bug when I get back from Lubbock next week.

Thanks for the report
- Jay
kaptnk

Post by kaptnk »

Jay,

When I switch the order (put the 24kbps stream above the 56kbps stream) the number of Listeners is correct.

No matter what I do, even only having the 24kbps, does the Bitrate reflect 24kbps. It always remans at 56kbps. I must say that I have none of these problems with either the 24kbps or the 56kbps Shoutcast streams.

Just more infor for your debugging efforts.

Kaptn' K