Options

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
Trueheart

Options

Post by Trueheart »

Hello, I'm new to the Radio Toolbox. I downloaded it from the radio toolbox site and I'm a bit confused about the Options/General section.

Am I to create the Username and Password for that? Currently I don't have a Username and Password in there, I think (from reading the online documentation) that it's the reason I see at the bottom of RTB, "Log Service Touched (No Service)," though I'm not really sure.

I really don't understand the Web Service part. It has my IP in there but that's not the IP I use to broadcast from.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

DJ Trueheart
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

The username and password is for the log service located at http://log.radiotoolbox.com/ if you do not have a log service account with us then you do not need to put in a username and password. You can uncheck the "I have a log service account" to get rid of that message.

The webservice is a web interface to radio toolbox. You can see it by pointing your browser to http://localhost:4000/ or by clicking the Go button in the web service panel. If you do not want radio toolbox to have this service simply set the port to 0.
- Jay
Trueheart

Post by Trueheart »

Hi there Jay. :)
I currently don't have a log account with you and I found the sign up page, but the page said that the service is full so I'll have to wait till there's a spot available. I hope I can sign up eventually because I like what it has to offer. :) The strange thing though, when I installed RTB, that option "I have a log service account" was already unchecked.

Thank you for the info on the web service. The script option is interesting but I don't know anything of php to use it.