Online Log Feature and Stats Available

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Online Log Feature and Stats Available

Post by Jay »

The online log service is open for users. Just visit http://log.radiotoolbox.com/signup.php to signup for an account. This go around we are accepting 50 users, if you miss the chance to join up, don't worry, inactive accounts are deleted after 7 days of being abandoned. So the turnover is going to be high while I build this tool. If I notice the turnover of users slowing down then I may increase the amount of accounts which can be created.

Stats available at this time:

Rolling 7 Day Graph: of detailed changes in your audience, great for determining the listening patterns of your audience.

Current ALPH: this is your current Average Listener Per Hour Stat. Basically the average number of listeners for the past hour.

Current Trend: this is your stations current listening trend for the past hour, it can be either Improving (overall in the past hour you have gained listeners), Stable (overall in the past hour there has been no change in listenership), or Deteriorating (overall in the past hour there has been a decrease in listenership).

Listener High: the point and listener count at which you have had the most listeners in the past 7 days.

Listener Low: the point and listener count at which you have had the least amount of listeners in the past 7 days.

Estimated Unique Listeners: Number of estimated unique listeners that have visited your stream. (this can only be estimated and could be a bit inflated from what it actually is.

Top Songs: This stat tells you which songs have had an overal gain of more then 2 listeners, this may indicate that these songs are attractive to your listeners.

At Risk Songs: This stat tells you which songs have had an overall loss of more then 2 listeners, this may indicate that these songs are pushing your listeners away. High numbers on any particular song here should raise red flags, examine your log graph before making any decisions as network outages could be to blame.

Most Heard Songs: These are the songs that seem to be played to the most listeners. At stat of L: is indicated to the right of the song title, this tells you the estimated total unique listeners that have heard this song.

If you have any suggestions for a stat to add please don't hesitate to contact me. Anything that you may be curious about is certainly worth attention.
- Jay