Logging stopped for 1 hour when relay dropped

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
CactusRadio.com

Logging stopped for 1 hour when relay dropped

Post by CactusRadio.com »

Jay,

First, once again...big thanks for a great tool! (Is there a distribution list we can sign up for that will notify us when new versions are released? It's a bummer to be notified only when it stops working...)

I noticed that the RTB tool stopped logging for almost exactly one hour this morning, coinciding with the time when one of my relays went off the air (due to a reboot). That relay never came back (under that IP address) because it has a dynamic IP (ugh). I wasn't staring at the computer when this happened, but is it possible it was "stuck" checking that relay for an hour before giving up and moving on to check my other relays? That may be a bit too patient...

Let me know if you'd like me to send you my configuration file and/or log file, if that would help...

This is important to me because I parse the log file for other uses...

Thanks!!
Steve Panhorst
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

hmmm that sounds odd, it certainly is possible because IE is handling the connection, By the time Beta 2 is released I hope to have my own socket handling which might fix that.
- Jay
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

You can sign up to be apart of the RTB discussion list at [email protected]

I will probably start making announcements there for now on.
- Jay