Touch

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
radioelectro

Touch

Post by radioelectro »

Since I started using radiotoolbox I`ve noticed that my Live365 stats, on the live365 webpage have gone crazy, I`m not blaming this on radiotoolbox, because I have no idea how it works!! but I thought I`d mention it just incase there is a remote possibility..

Basically I get around 3000 stream launches a month, but in the last 9 days I have aquired 17300 or so, each stream lasting only a few seconds.. could this be the radiotoolbox touches?

Personally I`m not bothered about the live365 stats, I get a lot better info from your radiotoolbox :)
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

yes, that would be radiotoolbox, in all honesty live365 should be ignoring connects that are less then 5 or 10 secs, as those can be seen as anomolies. But the reason why radiotoolbox does this is to varfy that you are online or offline, because if RTB was to just trust the stats page there is no telling what other problems could be causeing trouble connecting. I mean you know as well as I do that Live365 does have problems with unexpected downtime, so this is just a precaution and it also is there for future features of the Online Log capabilities.
- Jay
radioelectro

stats

Post by radioelectro »

Mystery solved :)