great software!

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
djamps

great software!

Post by djamps »

I have been using RTB seemingly forever -- i don't know what i would do without it.. well i might be exagerating a little but anyways, i have only one gripe. Leaky handles. I run RTB on my shoutcast source and after a week or so, the Win2k machine picks up an extra ~3000 handles which disappear when RTB is restarted. Not a big deal -- I've seen worse from other programs, and the performance of the machine is unaffected. Just something u might want to know about (or maybe not ;-)....
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

heh well admittadly I have about 1 year of c++ programming experience so with that said I still classify myself as a novice programmer. So with that out of the way, I will have to do some research on what is causing the handle leak, could you drop that into the bugs area? as far as I know I close most handles to objects but I will take a look and see if i can track that down. Just be glad its not leaky memory, the ancestor to this program had tons of memory leaks in it when I first released and boy you never see an app that small take 50MB of RAM 8O ;) I assume I have over looked something like that.
- Jay