online Statistics not working?

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
SpazzRadio

online Statistics not working?

Post by SpazzRadio »

My online Stats are not showing up. I have not changed anything on my server, stats are all fine on my server, but when i try to see graphs, it says no data available.
Spazz Radio Network : Absolute Rockz, Absolute Spazz, Always HOT Country, Absolute Hitz, and NoPayRadio
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: online Statistics not working?

Post by Jay »

Do you see any errors along the status bar at the bottom of the window?
- Jay
AbsoluteHitz

Post by AbsoluteHitz »

no, it says "Log Service Touched" as normal
SpazzRadio

Post by SpazzRadio »

sorry, was logged in under a different station when i replied. I have 3 stations (account) SpazzRadio, AbsoluteHitz, and AlwaysHotCountry. All 3 are exhibiting the same behavior.
Spazz Radio Network : Absolute Rockz, Absolute Spazz, Always HOT Country, Absolute Hitz, and NoPayRadio
SpazzRadio

Post by SpazzRadio »

just to update this. still no online graphs. i can see current server status, but no graphs. i attempted to clear my logs to see if they would 'start fresh' but i got an error when trying to clear my online logs.

"Error deleting logs, your logs may not have been cleared."
bradio

Post by bradio »

Hi!

I have the exact same problem.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

Ok I think I have found and corrected the problem. Please check your stats and see if they are updating now.
- Jay
SpazzRadio

Post by SpazzRadio »

Yay! Stats are back! ... Ty Jay ... RadioToolBox ROCKS!
jonusb2

Post by jonusb2 »

not showing up. I have not changed anything on my server, stats are all
dismuke

Post by dismuke »

have been having a problem with my stats over the past few weeks. When I log in on the website, it asks me if I have a legacy account or if I would like to create a new one. When I click legacy it tries to import my legacy account and then says there is no legacy account. It does allow me to create a new account, but the stats do not show in it when I am logged in.

My Radio Toolbox program on my computer has logging turned on - but it gives an error message of "unable to resolve log.radiotoolbox.com

Is the problem on my end or with the Radio Toolbox server?

EDIT - Please disregard. I have fixed the problem. I simply closed my Radio Tool Box program and opened it back up again and it is now touching the log service.

A few weeks ago, it was unable to resolve the domain name of one of my streams and I had to change the stream address to an IP address format. It has been months since the computer was rebooted and the software has been running constantly since that time. Apparently something happened that impacted its ability to translate domain names to IP addresses. But closing it down made it work again. Sorry for the posting.