600 sec intervale??

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
djamps

600 sec intervale??

Post by djamps »

today, both my trb and my friend's started logging every 600 seconds. There is no way to change it back to 30 seconds that I can find. modifying the ini is futile, it is changed back to 600 by rtb. It isn't logging all songs that were played because of this.

Why has this happened, and when will I be able to set it to 30 seconds again?

-amps
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

If you are still using beta 3 you should upgrade that will allow you to adjust the interval yourself, this is why the interval has changed. My Hosting company has claimed that there is so much load on RTB right now that there is nothing they can do at my current package, so I need to start backing down the frequency of touches to the site. RTB beta 4 appeases the need to have a constantly and self configurable interval by splitting the log touches from the server and service touches. If you have an online log account the interval should be set to 30 secs by our server, it's those who do not have an account that get the 600 second interval.
- Jay
djamps

Post by djamps »

thank you jay, rtb 4 is working fine now. Also scans servers faster. nice =)
djamps

Post by djamps »

djamps wrote:thank you jay, rtb 4 is working fine now. Also scans servers faster. nice =)
i take that back... its still logging every 10 minutes, wven tho it's set to 30 sec intervals. last time it was logging every 5 min. now its worse! =( when i say logging, i mean the txt file on my computer. this is all I really care about the 30 sec interval pertaining to.

I don't have an account, but "i have a account" is permanently selected... is this why logging on my own computer is limited to 10 minutes? can I disable that check box?
Jay

Post by Jay »

well doh, don't I have egg on my face, looks as though I accidentally put the file log with the online log thread instead of your own, I'll get that fixed and re-release ASAP.
- Jay
Jay

Post by Jay »

fixed redownload RTB beta 4
- Jay
djamps

Post by djamps »

yay

thx for feeding my rtb addiciton
djamps

Post by djamps »

today one of my servers went offline ("not online") and the total still added the 24 listeners on that server before it went offline. I had to delete the offline server to get the count back to normal. I never noticed this before, maybe it has something to do with the new release?
Jay

Post by Jay »

yea I noticed this before, what I am going to do on it is freeze the stats on the server when it goes offline, if it doesn't come back online within 30 secs the entries are erased. Not sure how that got missed but I am about to release a minor update because of FTP issues and I will add this little change in that update.

Thanks for catching that though.
- Jay