Simple Question About Stats

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
coloradofree

Simple Question About Stats

Post by coloradofree »

Hello there everyone. I've been using RTB for as long as my stations have been on the air about 6 years. I just recently started using the Stats here on RTB and noticed that both my stations appear in the stats as one big graph. I RTB on two different sites showing each stations status on their perspective pages, I used the same login for my RTB for both so I guess that's why the stats appear as one graph. My question is, is there a way to make the stats appear as two different streams the way my servers appear as two different server?

Thanks for a great application all these years, haven't started using the new one yet but I'm looking forward to it.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: Simple Question About Stats

Post by Jay »

Hi,

Thanks for sticking with RTB through the years.

This issue is resolved in the new version. There really is no way to manage more than one logical stream in the old version. That was one of the main architectural issues with the old version.

If you aren't sure about the new version yet, you can install it into a different directory and try them side by side.

Jay
- Jay
coloradofree

Re: Simple Question About Stats

Post by coloradofree »

Excellent!! Thanks Jim that answers two questions I had, I'll do that asap. I run your banner on all of my websites. Appreciate all the work you've done!

JG