Program Crashes When Launched

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
McBratty

Program Crashes When Launched

Post by McBratty »

Today I deleted my old version1 Toolbox and installed the latest version available. I registered (those screen caps for verification are a nightmare to read!) and added one stream to the program. It crashed. I reload the program and get sent to the login page. Program launches and crashes almost immediately. I never had any problems with version 1 and had been using it for years. Would appreciate any help. Please note im a bit of a dummy with computers so keep it simple lol

Below is the log file:

11:59:24 AM Friday, May 03, 2013
:RadioToolbox.mainWnd.openFile
:ERROR
:System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Andrea\AppData\Local\RadioToolbox\RadioToolbox.rtbx'.
: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
at RadioToolbox.Storage.Open(Boolean merge)
at RadioToolbox.Interface.OpenFile(String filePath, Station stationInst, Boolean merge)
at RadioToolbox.mainWnd.openFile(String filePath, Boolean merge)
-------------------------------
12:13:25 PM Friday, May 03, 2013
:RadioToolbox.mainWnd.UnhandledException
:System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
: at RadioToolbox.TrackInfo.RetrieveLastFmInfo()
at RadioToolbox.TrackInfo..ctor(String track)
at RadioToolbox.Station.SetTrack(String track)
at RadioToolbox.Station.SetTrackFromServer(Server serverInst)
at RadioToolbox.SequenceThread.doTask(Object stateInfo)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
12:14:33 PM Friday, May 03, 2013
:System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
12:25:40 PM Friday, May 03, 2013
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: Program Crashes When Launched

Post by Jay »

Can you see a RadioToolbox directory at C:\Users\Andrea\AppData\Local\

I think there is an issue where some people's systems aren't getting this crucial directory. I will see about updating some of the code to ensure that this directory exists with the startup wizard.

The other thing to double check is to make sure you have .NET 4.0 installed. You can get it from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=17851
- Jay