Does "Current track"- catcher.php work in RTB v2.02 build300

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
billmilosz

Does "Current track"- catcher.php work in RTB v2.02 build300

Post by billmilosz »

The documentation says "The Server List window allows you to view very quickly the details of each server entry. In the server entry the first thing you will see is a box. This is a check box. Checking the box next to a server entry makes this server entry the default or main server. This is where Radio Toolbox will gather the Current Song..."

I've installed RTB v2.02 build 300 on an XP 32bit/ SP3 machine and a Windows 7 64bit machine. I do not see "the first thing you will see is a box. This is a check box." as described in the RTB Documentation on the instance of RTB running on XP or W7.

I also have no place to put the password credential info for catcher.php as there was in RTB ver 1.x

How do I use the "catcher.php" scheme with RTB v2.02 build 300?
How do I specify which is the "Main" server that I want to use to update the track info for catcher.php if there is no checkbox?

NOTES:
I absolutely DO have .NET 4.0
I created C:\Users\**USERNAME**\AppData\Local\RadioToolbox manually on the W7 machine, the installer did not create it.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: Does "Current track"- catcher.php work in RTB v2.02 buil

Post by Jay »

See my reply here. The documentation is out of date for v2.

http://forums.radiotoolbox.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3440
- Jay