Logging Not Accurate...Please Help

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
godsdjs

Logging Not Accurate...Please Help

Post by godsdjs »

Hi I recently downloaded the newest release however after about an hour of trying to get it to connect to my station I gave up. I looked at all the trouble everyone else has been having (here on the forum) with the new version so I downloaded 1.1.1 and it connected right away. I enabled logging on my account here and it connected and started to gather stats...

Right now the live stats work as well as the hourly stats and per song listeners stats however the most important stat and the only one I care about is the unique overall listener count. I want to know how many people a day / or a week are tuning in and that number hasn't budged from 14 which was my total listener count when the log started. Since then the listeners have gone up past 14 but the number hasn't moved...please advise.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: Logging Not Accurate...Please Help

Post by Jay »

We would prefer to get your version 2.0 fixed. Can you please explain the trouble you had with that version? What was the url you tried to work with?

Thanks
- Jay
godsdjs

Post by godsdjs »

Hey Jay, thanks for responding.

My stream url is as follows:

http://1820.cloudrad.io:8080/stream

and I'm opening it from a .pls file that my Icecast generated for me.

It opens and imports but as soon as I try to play it the program crashes.

This same url does work however in v1.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

Interesting, I loaded up your url and it worked fine in my installation. If you load it and try not to play it does it at least receive stats? I am thinking that something has gone wrong with the installation and the playback modules were not loaded. Check the installation direction and see if you can see the following two directories: x64 and x86.

Also make sure that you can see the following dlls: Bass.Net.dll and inside each sub directory: bass.dll bass_aac.dll and basswma.dll
- Jay