Listener count RTB vs SAM

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
Deltamusic

Listener count RTB vs SAM

Post by Deltamusic »

My Sam peaked at 33 on Saturday however RTB shows 75
"Its's not a Bug... It's A Feature!!"
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: Listener count RTB vs SAM

Post by Jay »

Can you send over more data? Screenshots of the peak in both clients as well as configurations for both would help. Also make sure that Radio Toolbox isn't stuck and it is actually actively updating.
- Jay
Deltamusic

Post by Deltamusic »

Think I cleared the RTB online log. My Sam did show a peak of 75, the limit for that stream Overall RT is working quite well other than a few crashes.. Is there a realtime local listener log Both streams are using Shoutcast dnas. . I am trying to talk one of the dj's to try hosting using Steamcast. he is in your neck of the woods and has fiber. Think he would be amazed with Steamcast and features.
BTW I ran a stream test tonight and the performance for the JDX1029 stream was 102.09% which is a little spooky.
"Its's not a Bug... It's A Feature!!"
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

The local log is in the Track Log. I think it goes back 24 hours. We have a debug build that can generate more active logging but it isn't public yet.

We would love more users to try out Steamcast. Hopefully version 1.0 is around the corner. We have some major changes planned for 1.1 which will really differentiate it from anything out there.

Actually a rate higher than 100% is normal as TCP overhead and fast pre-buffer features create this condition. It's the sign of a healthy server.
- Jay