RTB 2.0.3 300 vs catcher.php from V1

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
Partywelle

RTB 2.0.3 300 vs catcher.php from V1

Post by Partywelle »

Hi

i have a problem with v2 and the catcher script from v1.
I use "Webscript" "Toolbox V1" the link to the catcher is correct username and password on the "advanced" Tab are also ok
under Payload the default Code

Code: Select all

user=%_RTB_USER_%&pass=%_RTB_PASS_%&cmd=ts&tit=%_STATION_TRACK_%&hr=%_CURRENT_DATE_HOUR_%&mt=%_CURRENT_DATE_MINUTE_%&sd=%_CURRENT_DATE_SECOND_%&mh=%_CURRENT_DATE_MONTH_%&dy=%_CURRENT_DATE_DAY_%&yr=%_CURRENT_DATE_YEAR_%&l=%_STATION_LISTENERS_%&ml=%_STATION_MAX_LISTENERS_%&ti=%_TOUCH_INTERVAL_%&server[0][0]=%_SERVER_1_ADDRESS_%&server[0][1]=%_SERVER_1_TYPELABEL_%&server[0][2]=%_SERVER_1_LISTENERS_%&server[0][3]=%_SERVER_1_MAX_LISTENERS_%&server[0][4]=%_SERVER_1_BITRATE_%&server[0][5]=%_SERVER_1_STATUS_%&server[0][6]=%_SERVER_1_DESCRIPTION_%&server[0][7]=%_SERVER_1_TRACK_%
but the only thing i receive in the error.log is "No User or Password Sent"

what is wrong i've tested some things but it's allways the same. I replaced %_RTB_USER_% with the Username and %_RTB_PASS_% with the password, nothing, the same response in the error.log "No User or Password Sent"

the cathcer.php is the default version from v1 and works perfect with v1, but i will try v2 on an win server R2008 because v1 often crashes one or twice at day

Greetings René
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: RTB 2.0.3 300 vs catcher.php from V1

Post by Jay »

hmm interesting, I will see about scheduling some time to debug this issue.

RTB USER and RTB PASS will echo what your login is here, so long as those 2 are the same it should work. If, for security reasons, you want it to be different then set it manually by replacing %_RTB_USER_% to the username you have set in the script, same goes for the password. Make sure that you are url encoding if you do this as I do not believe Radio toolbox will do this for you. So replace spaces with %20 and other special characters.
- Jay