Radio Toolbox 2.2.0 is coming, here is what you should know...

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
hdprene

Re: Radio Toolbox 2.2.0 is coming, here is what you should know...

Post by hdprene »

Hi Jay, It works wondeful on my end. I use it constantly as a control tool. It's very stable now. One thing is fantasticly improved here, that is the songtitle and album name plus cover thing. It seldom worked well on my side. Now it's even íntelligent! My album names in the tags always starts with the word album for the playlist on my website. RTB deletes that to meet the common standard! Thanks! :-) Maybe one minor bug to improve some day, it makes a mess of extended caracters like the é. But again; THANKS!!! Regards, René
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

Thanks for your input. The most challenging thing about software design is anticipating how people might use your software. Radio Toolbox is far from perfect in areas related to international characters largely due to anticipating source character encoding. Thankfully as people move away from certain legacy server applications this challenge will be solved on its own.

Can you private message me some examples of tracks that get messed up? Is it throughout the whole application or just in some parts like a notifier or detail window?

Thanks!
- Jay
Spanic

Post by Spanic »

I have the same problem when I try to add my 2 stream urls :( :(

I get a message saying Failed opening file. Poorly Formed Url

I use version 2.2.2 (Build 300) 64 bit

Any idea why this is happening ?
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

Hi,

This bug has been resolved. It will be fixed in the next release.

We are testing 2.3.0 we hope to have it available soon. For now you can get around this problem by manually entering in your station details using the "File -> New" option.
- Jay