Window with missing details

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
radiobellissima

Window with missing details

Post by radiobellissima »

Up to now the software has always worked regularly. Today adding a new server I disappeared the window with details and I can not see it anymore. In practice, if I uninstall the program and reinstall it, I configure server everything ok, I see all the listeners on the map and all the details. If I close the program and reopen it, I will no longer see the details I see only the servers and the number of listeners.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: Window with missing details

Post by Jay »

This is definitely a bug that we will want to fix. Can you take a screenshot? You should be able to attach it to this thread.
- Jay
radiobellissima

Post by radiobellissima »

Unfortunately I installed the program on another server and the defect has not yet returned. If it happens again public the photo even if in practice as I said it no longer appears the part I put in the photo now highlighted in yellow.
Attachments
Cattura.PNG
Jay

Post by Jay »

As soon as it happens again grab a screen shot for us and I will make sure the fix is in the next release.
- Jay
steveohall

Post by steveohall »

i seem to be having the same issue

the summery air check listerners tracks seem to be missing
Jay

Post by Jay »

What likely is happening is the splitter/divider control is set all the way to the bottom of the window. I will implement something to make this tougher to accidentally do.

Please provide any screen shots of the problem, that will help to ensure that I am understanding your issue correctly.
- Jay
steveohall

Post by steveohall »

screen capture
Attachments
Capture.PNG
steveohall

Post by steveohall »

where does it store the setting so i can del it so it resets

in regestry or is in a ini file
Jay

Post by Jay »

Before you do that, can you attempt to drag the splitter back to the middle. Just above the player control hover your mouse and see if the splitter mouse cursor shows. Sweep the mouse slowly up and down from the player toolbar to the station/server view. Once the splitter cursor shows, just click and drag up. Let me know how that goes. You will also want to make sure the Details option is "checked" in the "View" menu.
- Jay
steveohall

Post by steveohall »

i cant seem to find where to click and drag sorry for being a pest if i knew how i did this i would make sure i dont do it again
steveohall

Post by steveohall »

LOL i gave up and uninstalled it and del all the left over files and reinstalled it
now it works just not sure what i did to get this problem in the first place

thanks for all the help you tried to give me
locakrm

Post by locakrm »

i have the same problem with windows 10 64bit. cant drag the devider in the middle. however, after uninstalling, deleting all the leftovers and reinstaling, everything works until i close the program and start it up again. the problem reapears. tried in win 7 with all the above and the same happens
Jay

Post by Jay »

When it happens again, zip up the contents of your profile directory, it's located at %LOCALAPPDATA%\RadioToolbox then email the contents to us, I will Private message you our email.
- Jay
locakrm

Post by locakrm »

Ok. Will do so. I am at work right now and will do ot tomorrow
locakrm

Post by locakrm »

sorry for not getting back to you. i had health problem, was in hospital. fine now. preparing the zip and email to you