Change Time Zone of Onlline History Graph?

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
PROducer

Change Time Zone of Onlline History Graph?

Post by PROducer »

Is there anyway to change the timezone on the history graph when looking at the stats online? My time is about 8 hours out online, but fine in the program. I checked my FORUM profile which has a place to change my timezone (and it's set correctly), but can't find one for the RT site.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: Change Time Zone of Onlline History Graph?

Post by Jay »

It should match what is setup in your radio toolbox profile.
- Jay
PROducer

Post by PROducer »

Where do I find the Radio Toolbox profile settings? So far all I have located is the settings for this forum, and that timezone is set correctly.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

Ok, if it isn't working based off of that then there is a bug with this code. I will investigate it soon.

Just to clarify it should be based off of the timezone settings you have set in your forum profile.
- Jay
PROducer

Post by PROducer »

There must be a bug... I'll check my forum settings again, but for some reason my graph is showing UTC +0 and I'm UTC -7. I've attached a screen cap.
Attachments
Online Report.jpg
PROducer

Post by PROducer »

I just looked again, and I'm set right. I changed my timezone to UTC +0, refreshed my report screen, and there was no change. Changed my timezone back to UTC -7 and still shows the same time on the graph.