Indie Music Wanted for Magazine & Radio Station

Talk about Audio On Demand or Streaming
jonrobertquinn

Post by jonrobertquinn »

Jon Robert Quinn presents JeRQ THIS Magazine and Radio and we want your music. JeRQ THIS Magazine is a monthly printed magazine that features indie bands and artists by reviewing, advertising, promoting and interviewing them as well as directs them to their personal website for further exposure. These ads start at $20. Thats a lot of bang for the buck. Next, JeRQ THIS Radio features those same bands that paid $20, but now puts their music on the internet radio station giving them even more exposure. On top of that, there are $40 ads and that gives you the cover of the magazine and featured article. Basically, the first 2 pages of the magazine are dedicated to that band AND they get featured on the monthly radio show. All this, for $40. I know, you all hate having to buy advertising, but hey I have made it as affordable as possible for you guys... I know how hard it is to make money as a musician, I'm a musician too. This magazine and radio station have been designed to help fellow indie artists.

More information at http://www.JeRQ-THIS.com