What can you do to get tracking stats

Talk about Audio On Demand or Streaming
eloaded

What can you do to get tracking stats

Post by eloaded »

Hi I am using streamcast server with winamp and oddcast dsp.
I was wondering how I can get stats my radio stream.
I would like to know what times people are listening,
Where they are coming from?
How long they are listening for
etc.....
Can any suggest any software of what can be done to get such statistics
Thanks
Eloaded
Eloaded Radio The Alternative Mix
www.eloadedradio.com
themixturemedia

To everyone reading this

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey everyone I have to eloaded this already. I tried going back to his site and that dammmm JAVA thing puts sh@t on your computer even if you say no to it. I am a scan with my antispyware program and it is coming up with stuff and I did not have anything before I went there. Trust me on that cause I do scans EVERY day. Untill he fixs this problem people should be aware of this.
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
eloaded

Post by eloaded »

Hey Mixture media you sound like a complete tosser. How dare you make your make such an assumption and state to everyone not too visit my site because of your own narrow minded opinion about spyware or scam ware etc..
Ill let you know that I have been a computer tech for 5 years, I constantly work with computers and computer support. Currently I work for a telecommunications company so please save you rubbish spyware comments for some 16 year old pimple face who is tryiing to get a kick out of nothing.
I am appsolutely fuming at your comments and please unless I see some tiype of withdrwal of statement this has just began. I will give you some benfeit of the dought at the moment. I have been to my own station hundreds of times all my friends have been and no one has complained of any crap
Not happy
Eloaded
www.eloadedradio.com
themixturemedia

Well first of all are you threating my Radio Station cause if you are I will take legal action against you. I am tell this because I told you before and well I have been only getting spyware from your site hmmmm I think you should do a check on your computers and your friends. Your site is the only one I know of that you need to download a cert to listen to a JAVA player. I do not care what field you are in. I am going to drop the argument. I do not care what you do with you site.
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
eloaded

Post by eloaded »

Please tell me what spy f@#$ing ware is on your computer so I can check it out further.
DONT tell me buddy especially when I can see you have a problem with grammar.
If you are just going to drop the argument it must be very easy to do after making such initial statements.
I do not feel that this issue is finished
Until
a) You tell me or show me what spy ware came from my website
b) You with draw your statements
Eloaded
www.eloadedradio.com
themixturemedia

You know what man and Jay I am sorry and I am taking back what I said. If Jay is looking at this he should delete all of this and I know he can. If you use Mcafee Antispyware it does come up with stuff but I am takin back the stuff I said and I hope Jay will delete all of this and to Jay I am sorry.
eloaded

Post by eloaded »

Thank you much I appreciate and except your withdrawl of comment.
Word of advice if you are going to accuse someone it pays to have a little more tact, not everyone on the internet is trying to do something illegal
Regards
Eloaded
www.eloadedradio.com