Net Radio Hosts

Talk about Audio On Demand or Streaming
Pleasure_Radio

Net Radio Hosts

Post by Pleasure_Radio »

Hello,

Our organisation is currently proposing to start a net radio station, being a new project we are currently researching the best service hosts to use. We plan to use 'live streaming' at approximately 24kbps and aim to cater for 150-200 simultaneous (concurrent is the industries term I believe) listeners.

What service hosts do you use? I've had good reports on vbdigital.com but others that can offer a good solid stream to our listener base would be kindly received.

Many Thanks,
Pleasure Promotions.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

right now the reviewed hosts are doing very well, so check them first in order of uptime.
- Jay
Pleasure_Radio

Post by Pleasure_Radio »

Cheers for the info Jay - very helpful :wink:
JE - Urban Hitz Radio

Post by JE - Urban Hitz Radio »

PLeasure Radio,

This is JE from Urban Hitz Radio and if u want a REAL PROVIDER, contact me. My source will give u very very good prices and will beat anyone. For the Price of those 100 users at 24k that those other places will charge you, u can have those 100 listeners at 128k.

Their uptime beats any host listed, and they do business with the MAJOR stations on shoutcast like DI, Urban Hitz Radio, and SmoothJAZZ, etc. They are truly the best service around. They are not in the business of SC hosting, and this is what makes them tops!
Everyone I ahve referred to them have been exceptionally pleased and will never leave.
So, if u want a real provider, it's not any that u would be looking at on the directory page, except for about 2.
Something good can be worked out. Let me know if u r interested.

Thanks,
JE