Steamcast 0.9.75

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.
gravityradio

Steamcast 0.9.75

Post by gravityradio »

Does anyone have Steamcast 0.9.75 that they could give me the link to please so I can download it ty very much
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: Steamcast 0.9.75

Post by Jay »

Any reason why? That version is very outdated and has security issues. We are currently not recommending that anyone use this version because the server can be exploited and allow remote access and execution by an unprivileged user. It also does not support the new Icecast directory requirements. So if there is a way we can make the new version work for you please let us know, that is why we are here.
- Jay
gravityradio

Post by gravityradio »

Well I think the older version was much easier to me and Im disabled and I fell more better using it its easy to edit I have tryed using the new one but just dont understand how to get it to stream not relay
gravityradio

Post by gravityradio »

Im hoping I can get this figured out soon I have been trying for a few days still getting no where I dont want to relay a station I want to stream a station so what settings would allow me to set it up like the old version like if I want to stream to shoutcast how would I set it up besides relay
gravityradio

steamcast

Post by gravityradio »

does anyone have a copy of the older version of steamcast I have been like 5 days trying to get the new one up still no good ty
Max

Post by Max »

Please see my PMs, your issue is just an problem with a mis-configured encoder username/password combo.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

Yes please note, that in order to use the old SHOUTcast server encoder (version 1) you will need to supply your encoder Username and Password in the form of

username:password
- Jay