SSL issues

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
skoen

SSL issues

Post by skoen »

I finally launched Radio Toolbox again after a long time and wanted to see if a new version had arrived. Unfortunately the latest version is still the one before the pandemic hit and it lacks a critical feature.
I am unable to get any data off of servers that force HTTPS.
One example is servers I try to add from https://stream.oneplay.no - These servers force HTTPS due to recent security updates for apps and Google Chrome, which blocks mixed content regardless of content type.
And since all the streams on this address is HTTPS I am of course able play the stream using the built-in player, but unable to get metadata from the servers.
Is this a planned feature in an upcoming version?
Radio Toolbox user since 2005.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: SSL issues

Post by Jay »

This is in newer test versions.

Try out the latest build https://www.radiotoolbox.com/downloads/ ... -1-103.exe
- Jay
stationx

Post by stationx »

Hi Jay
I'm running this biuld too ... Brillaint.

Any chance we can have it so we can change the order that the tabs display in on the web page please? I use the Tabs for all servers belonging to 1 station. There are several servers for different streams belonging to that station. It gives me a global view.

Station 2 is on tab 2 and i load in all it's individual servers and get a global figure once again for it. There is 7 stations here.
No matter how you arrange the app on the server it will always shows the tab1 at the top then tab 2 etc on the web page.

Any chance it can be like the gui on the app itself?

Cheers Buddy

Peter
RobertDougall

Post by RobertDougall »

stationx wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:35 pm Hi Jay
I'm running this biuld too ... Brillaint.

Any chance we can have it so we can change the order that the tabs display in on the web page please? I use the Tabs for all servers belonging to 1 station. There are several servers for different streams belonging to that station. It gives me a global view.

Station 2 is on tab 2 and i load in all it's individual servers and get a global figure once again for it. There is 7 stations here.
No matter how you arrange the app on the server it will always shows the tab1 at the top then tab 2 etc on the web page.

Any chance it can be like the gui on the app itself?

Cheers Buddy

Peter
In my knowledge there is no any chance that the display can be like the gui on the app. May be Em wrong or may be Em right to saying this!