calling PNG in html

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
hrm

calling PNG in html

Post by hrm »

Hello there:
I know this might sound repetitive for some people. But I've honestly been reading this forum and the shoutcast one looking for a simple way to do a now playing and online/offline status. I have RTB installed and the php works great. However, I have no idea how to make it work in a different directory or even make it as an html signature that I can attach to my emails.
(I tried a php script that calls a .png image, but again it only works in the directory where it's installed. I have to refresh that script and then it will refresh the code everywhere else.)
If somebody can explain me how to do this, I will be very grateful. And by the way, I have to congratulate you for putting so much work in this.
H
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

you will have to change the path in the include() function to point to the includes.php

For instance, if your script is in the parent directory of the catcher.php directory, then you would modify the include function to

include("./catcher_dir/includes.php");

of course replace catcher_dir with the name of your directory.
- Jay