Getting the Sig to work on my website

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
feelo24

Getting the Sig to work on my website

Post by feelo24 »

I know you guys will probably think shake your head when you read this, but what the hey...I have been trying to get the sig script to work on my web site so that I can show what is currently playing and I cannot get it to work. Yes I have looked at the faq, and I still cannot get anything to work. I have built my own website yet this script thing is new to me. Can any of you help without having to refer me back to the faq. My website is at www.doveradio.webhop.org.

Thanks a million..... :x
feelo24

Post by feelo24 »

Instead of using the script I ddecided to try FTP. I loaded it to my website and I can see what should be listed. I also followed the directions from Jay below from a previous post however it still shows Disabled on the Current Stats: Can anyone help with this?

Now after we get the ftp issue resolved, how do I link the HTML file within my website to update continuesly with the file going through on ftp?

Jays previous topic answer:

well that's because you put the template file on the server, take that page and put it in the Radio Toolbox directory and name it mytemplate.txt

then go to File->Options and click the FTP Service tab. Fill out the details to your FTP server in this form. Where it says Template File, click the Browse button and browse to mytemplate.txt

if all goes well FTP service in the Current Stats window should not have any errors. And should not say "Disabled" :x
feelo24

Post by feelo24 »

Niow I am getting could not resolve server name? Anyone have any ideas what this could be?
feelo24

Post by feelo24 »

Fixed the resolve server issue. Now I am getting .87 The parameter is incorrect.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

if you could pm me the details you are putting in for FTP excluding the username and password.
- Jay