Script Service - Timed out

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
batus

Script Service - Timed out

Post by batus »

Hi,

I install the "catcher-files" on my local server (winxp).
Now I've two problems:

when I try to connect http://localhost/rtb/catcher.php, I get this message:

Copyright RadioToolBox.com another great application from Jay Krivanek

Notice: Undefined variable: server in D:\Webdesign\global-streaming\rtb\catcher.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined variable: debug in D:\Webdesign\global-streaming\rtb\catcher.php on line 57
well if you see this then php is installed and catcher can at least be parsed, maybe try debugging me by adding ?debug=USERNAME in the url field

I followed the install instruction. But allways the same message.

The other Problem is the I allway get a Scritip Service - Timed out error in the Redio Toolbox. I have checked my Script URL, the username and the password. There're ok.

Can anybody help me to solve my problems.

THX - Batus :cry:
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

you need to turn down error reporting in your php installation it's set to high, as for the timeout, is radio toolbox and your webserver on the same machine? Try putting 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost.
- Jay
batus

Post by batus »

OK. Now I turned down my error reporting. But I get still the message: BADPASSWORD. ;o(( But I checked the PW. It's right.
I try putting 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost - I got a timeout again.
The radio toolbox and an IIS 5.1 is installed on my pc. The radios I want to check are installed on an extern server.

When I install the catcher-script on an other extern Webserver I get no error response. But there's still the same problem: timeout.

THX for help.

Batus
batus

Post by batus »

I think the problem is that the radio toolbox can't find the catcher.php. Not on my own machine or on my own extern Webserver.

Batus :cry:
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

it sounds as though something is blocking Radio Toolbox from communicating, like a firewall or something. Check to ensure that you are not running any firewalls.
- Jay
batus

Post by batus »

Hi Mr. Jay,

there's no fireall running.
Nothing blocks the port.
Do you have still any idea for help???

Best regards

Batus

THX for help