Radio Toolbox Status Cancelled

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
skoen

Radio Toolbox Status Cancelled

Post by skoen »

From time to time the toolbox just locks itself and sets the status to Cancelled. How can I prevent that? Or get it to restart automaticly when it gets to that status Cancelled.

Oh, and btw, has the production stopped for Radio Toolbox. It's nearly a year since the current version got released, and still many features are missing. I hope Radio Toolbox isn't as Shoucast and releases a new version every 3 years...
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

cancelled essentially means that radio toolbox was taking way too long to get status information, it was used to ensure that threads were not stuck in a dead lock. The best way to avoid this message is to up the touch interval and be sure that Radio Toolbox and the server you are gaining stats for is on a good connection.

As far as development it is still active however I am only one guy and I do have other priorities currently that envolve school and work. Therefore I cannot make any comments on when a new version will be released. The best answer I can give is "when it's ready".
- Jay