Steamcast 0.9.7 Please!!!!!!!!!!

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.
themixturemedia

Steamcast 0.9.7 Please!!!!!!!!!!

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey there Jay since I can not get on with 0.9.71 can you please make 0.9.7 availible so I can get back on line PLEASE.....
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

have you tried any of the suggestions in the forum?

Also please, if you can answer my questions pertaining to this issue, a fix is better then stepping back.
- Jay
themixturemedia

have tried

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey there I have posted a responce to it .... I have tired going private and it does work. But I am not going to go private thats nuts I would rather go back to a old version and have it work were no one has to put in a user name and password.
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

have you tried the compatibility mode hack posted in this forum?

try setting it to "Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 5)"

If that doesn't work you can always find previous version at the steamcast website by modifying the filename to match the version you'd like.

http://www.steamcast.com/downloads/stea ... -win32.zip

As an example.
- Jay