No data flow time out

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.
mitbr

No data flow time out

Post by mitbr »

I am using XP with Oddcastv3 streaming mp3 at 16k.....after around 90 secounds or so my connection to my server is dropped and it says No data flow time out.This does not seem to occur with my regular listeners but rather only when I listen via my internal network.My router does not allow loopback so I cant listen to the broadcast IP.I am using Winamp the latest version to listen.Is there something I can adjust in the Steamcast config file to fix this?
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

no data flow means that the reciever has stopped accepting packets. In other words your write buffer is full. Sounds like a network issue. Does this occur if you use 127.0.0.1 to listen?
- Jay
mitbr

Post by mitbr »

Jay wrote:no data flow means that the reciever has stopped accepting packets. In other words your write buffer is full. Sounds like a network issue. Does this occur if you use 127.0.0.1 to listen?
Hi Jay!
Sorry for the slow reply...I fixed this problem by setting the stream buffer control to 0...