Directory Not Updating?

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
GhettoRadio

Directory Not Updating?

Post by GhettoRadio »

I've noticed the past couple months now that the Radio Toolbox Directory hasn't been updating with new "sent" hits, my station has been locked at "61" visitors to RTB using my RTB link.

Has anyone else noticed this? I had a friend click my link to RTB to make sure.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

so you are saying the number marked in red is not updating? I'll investigate this evening and see if I can resolve it.
- Jay
GhettoRadio

Post by GhettoRadio »

actually it's the green that doesn't update any longer
Jay

Post by Jay »

not seeing any problem here.

Make sure your url's are matching. All references have to come from your domain.

As a side note I am going to be rewriting this aspect of Radio Toolbox. It's dated and it needs better facilities so you guys can use it more efficiently. The new directory will take advantage of reference links so that you can use it on any domain and help spread the word of us and the directory.
- Jay
Jay

Post by Jay »

I found the problem here, your icy url setting was not including a www while your website requires one. This difference is now being ignored in the darwin code.
- Jay
GhettoRadio

Post by GhettoRadio »

Jay wrote:I found the problem here, your icy url setting was not including a www while your website requires one. This difference is now being ignored in the darwin code.
yay! Thanks much!
GhettoRadio

Re:

Post by GhettoRadio »

GhettoRadio wrote:
Jay wrote:I found the problem here, your icy url setting was not including a www while your website requires one. This difference is now being ignored in the darwin code.
yay! Thanks much!

Appears to not be updating again,.. stuck at #82 with 92 hits. is it because the icy is PopRock80s with (cap P and R) ?

Thanks
-Wes
GhettoRadio

Re: Re:

Post by GhettoRadio »

GhettoRadio wrote:
GhettoRadio wrote:
yay! Thanks much!

edit: nm